Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bye bye curls

Cayden has had his hair cut twice in the past and both times I was happy to see the hair go, but for some reason I was getting really attached to his long, curly, messy hair. I was debating for weeks on weather or not to cut it and finally a few weeks ago I got the courage. So Mike and I decided to just pull out the cutters this time..I have to say I was really happy with the results, especially since it was free! He really did need it! The thing that was hard to deal with was how old he looked after! He went from looking like a 20 month old to a 3 year old!!

He is so silly, the only way I can get Cayden to smile for the camera these days is to tell him to show me his teeth...this is what I get, I love him =)

1 comments:

*Lauren* said...

WOW!! I thought Bradlie looked all grown up. He does look 3!! So weird how that happens. But when I cut Seth's hair all short, he looks like he's going to be turning 1 again :) I do love clean-cut boys---very studly!