Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas eve morning! Part 1

Well with Christmas falling on a Sunday and church being at 9am we decided to ask Santa if it was ok to come a little early this year. Luckily he was ok with it so we had presents on Christmas eve morning. Mike and I were really excited to see how Cayden was going to react to all of the Christmas stuff this year so we were up before him and had to wait! I was really considering waking him up but luckily did'nt have to =)Cayden loves to help "clean" when mommy is cleaning so I thought he would enjoy his own set of cleaning tools..

Time to start un wrapping!!
Building blocks!!
A piano..
Bath toys..

A motorcycle..Poor Cayden would get excited over the toy that was wrapped and not understand why he could'nt play with it..when we asked if he wanted to open another present he would say no, we thought it was funny.
Cars 2...A ball pit...Cayden has a ton of fun with this one..especially when daddy and pap C play a big ball war with him..
A Lawn mower..which he loves pushing around and filling it up with gas with the little gas can it comes with..

A little electronic toy that teaches him what letters go with what words etc...it is a huge life savor for the car =)
Cayden also got a lot of trains which he loves and a train mat!
There were a few more presents in his stalking along with some candy and when I pulled it off the fire place and sat down to show him..he turned his back to me and backed up and tilted his head back and said..hat! Lol he thought it was a Santa hat so we made it one =)
A few more cars to play with..
After Cayden it was mine and Mikes turn..I must have been really good this year because I got an I POD!! I lost mine in the move and love to have one while running in the morning so I was really excited..we are really behind on technology these days so it was like a whole new world to me but I love it!

0 comments: