Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The drive and first hair cut!!

We were very fortunate this year to be able to go back to California for Mike's spring break and we had a ton of fun! I was worried about driving 14 hours with an almost one year old but was amazed at how good he was!! He was always a great traveler before but now with the age I was skeptical but he didn't cry once! He did fuss every now and then but it was great! It was nice to get out and stretch the legs..


I love how mike looks like a giant compared to Cayden..





On Friday, the day after we got there Cayden got his first hair cut!! He was in desperate need for a little clean up =)


The before..


The first cut!! Don't you see the terror on his face?


Evelia (who cut his hair) was the same person who cut my hair for the first time! This whole experience was again something I was nervous about..at home after I give him a bath I have to sneak in the comb and do has many swipes as I can before he snatches it from me but yet again he amazed me. He did so good and pretty much just sat there...we did have to distract him a few times though..


I thought this hair style was soo cute!


The finished product!! It makes him look even more grown up and blonder!






8 comments:

Kristina said...

what a handsome little guy! i just love little boy haircuts.

and speaking of traveling - i think the fussyness begins around 4. kaitlyn is now 5, but can't last the 10 minute drive to church.

Andy and Melissa said...

Love the haircut... so adorable!

*Lauren* said...

LOVE clean-cut boys :)

Anonymous said...

I definately agree that it does make him look so much more grown up! I haven't taken Grady yet, but have just done the little "at home" snips... but soon!

Joneel said...

What a handsome little guy.

Jason and Tammy said...

It's crazy how a little haircut makes him look so much older!! He is such a cutie!!

Brian and Ally said...

lol his hair was so long! how cute!

Brian and Ally said...

weres the disneyland pics?????????? lol