Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want to remember..

Conference was like usual amazing, but I couldn't get over this sweet little thing Cayden was doing that I want to remember in years to come. He just played most of the time while it was on but every single time no matter where he was or what he was doing..the minute the choir would sing he would stop and just watch completely mesmerised and we would not be able to get him to look away(we tried)...I would like to think it reminded him of heaven =)


5 comments:

Brian and Ally said...

Thats because he's gunna be a musician like Uncle Brian. Remeber when he was conducting to Brian playing the piano =]He's gunna be a rockstar! lol

*Lauren* said...

:)

Jason and Tammy said...

Thats so sweet!

Unknown said...

That is exactly what macy does!!!!! Every time. I took a video of her...so precious! I love it.

K♥C said...

=) I think they remember heaven
I cant wait to see you!!!